We would love for you to call Roseville Seniors "HOME".
There is no cost to apply, but to save time, please make sure you meet all the requirements listed below before returning your application. To be qualified for admission to Roseville Seniors, applicants must be able to truthfully answer "YES" to the 4 following questions which explain the basic HUD requirements to apply:
1. (YES or NO) All household members applying are 62 years of age or older and/or a person with a disability who is currently receiving benefits.
2. (YES or NO) All household members planning to stay with us will present their Social Security Card, Picture ID, Birth Certificate, State ID, or Driver's License to Roseville Seniors to verify your eligibility for housing. ( Reason: HUD must verify that you qualify for the Section 8 program.)
3. (YES or NO) You will meet our application selection criteria determined by information gathered from such items as: Rental History Report, Criminal Background Check, conversations with references. ( All applications reviewed will include a criminal background and credit check. All information will be verified)
4. (YES or NO) Your Annual income is at or below the HUD income limits listed below:
- 1 Person must make </= $30,050 per year
- 2 Persons must make </= $34,350 per year
- 3 Persons must make </= $38,650 per year
- 4 Persons must make </=$42,900 per year
If you answered "NO" to any of the four questions, unfortunately you are not currently qualified to apply at this time.
If you answered "YES" to all four questions, please CLICK HERE to download your application.
Applications can be returned via email, fax, mail, or brought to Roseville Seniors on-site office.